Wednesday, October 30, 2013

5th Avenue Fun!!

 
Ever since I was a little girl I have been in love with little blue boxes.  I finally was at the mecca of little blue boxes, Tiffany on 5th! It was everything I had imagined it to be! So gorgeous!!!
 
 
Such a gorgeous church!
 
 
 
The entrance to St. Patricks Cathedral!
 
 
Rockefeller Ice Rink!
 
 
 
 
Radio City Music Hall!!!
 
I had such a blast walking up and down 5th avenue! It was so incredible to see all these places in person that I had only seen on television! After walking all over the place my feet were killing me but it was so worth it! Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, it kicks off the festivities of LuckyFABB with an event for Jane Iredale beauty! Can't wait to share!!!
 
Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.