Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 2 Part 1 in NYC!!!


So on day 2 we decided to go back to Good Morning America because we were invited to and who wouldn't!? The second day was even more fun than the first! I got to really chat with Josh and even snap a photo with Robin Roberts! She is such an inspiration and I felt honored just to get to talk to her!


What an amazing experience! On my way out Josh asked one of his assistants to get me some coffee and to give me an official Good Morning America mug... Yeah, it was pretty awesome! Next stop was the Statue of Liberty! It was my first time seeing this amazing landmark in person and it literally took my breath away.  I happened to be on the phone with my dad when I saw it for the first time and he was cracking up at my reaction! Such an incredible sight to see! It was so neat to pass Ellis Island while on the boat to the Statue of Liberty!


 
 
 
Such a gorgeous city scape behind me!!!
 
 
Marihelen caught my excitement on film while I was sending my parents a selfie from the Statue of Liberty while they were at work back in California!!! It was too pretty not to!! Such an amazing feeling being there! So much history and so many stories! So glad I got to see it!! Stay tuned for part 2 of day 2 coming tomorrow!!! A HUGE thank you to Josh at Good Morning America for treating us like family!!!
 
God Bless the U.S.A.!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.