Friday, November 1, 2013

Jane Iredale Event!!






 
Such an incredible peek at the Empire State Building!!
 
I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween last night! I am so excited to share one of my first events for LuckyFABB! The PreFABB event was up at Refinery Hotel's rooftop for Jane Iredale Cosmetics! Talk about a true NYC experience, a hotel rooftop!?? Yes, please! I'm sure everyone knows how much I love make up and am always looking for new brands to try.   Each person got to have their lipstick done, and try a new color then take home samples! It was a blast! What made it even better? Meeting these two ladies! They are such sweethearts and were such a blast to hang out with at the event! We had a blast eating light bites and chatting it up with tons of bloggers! Such a blast!!
 
Outfit:
 
Shirt - ZARA (So cute right?!?)
Jeans - Express
Purse - Olivia + Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.